We are looking for advanced social work practitioners to work in our fieldwork services across the city. You must have significant experience in statutory social work and be qualified, registered and DBS checked. Sites looking for ASWP are Children with Disabilities, children looked after service, fieldwork teams in North and West areas covering the North of the city from Firth park to Stocksbridge and West area from Sharrow to Low Edges. Our managers are extremely supportive and offer good reflective supervision to team members where caseloads are on average around 20-22.
Social distancing has now been removed and teams are now back in offices for 50% of the time with the remaining 50% working from home. IT equipment will be provided.
You must have:
- A professional qualification in social work and experience of working with Children’s
- Social Work England registration.
- Post qualified experience.
- Enhanced DBS/Update service.
- References required for the last 5 years of employment.
Benefits of working with Semester.co.uk:
- Free on-going training opportunities upon registering as part of our commitment to you.
- Competitive Rates of pay
- In house payroll, providing weekly payments and support
- Enhanced DBS completed.
- Support and expert advice from an approachable, dedicated and friendly team
- An assigned dedicated & experienced consultant
- Various employment opportunities in your preferred geographical area
- Flexible hours to meet your needs, full or part time
- Recommend a friend bonus scheme
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
If you would like to find out more information about this role, or the other opportunities Semester.co.uk have available feel free to click the 'Apply' button below or contact the team on 0161 4199285**