JOB TYPE: Contract usually lasting around 3 months – usually extended further on a monthly basis, depending on services need.
Two social workers are required to join the Children’s Permanence Service in Manchester. Their duties will be to achieve care planning and permanence for cared for children, ensure plans are timely and work towards discharge of Care Orders at the right time. The role will involve updating assessments and ensure plans are reviewed through robust permanency planning meetings.
You will receive regular supervision from your manager and be part of a small team supported by two Advanced Practitioner.
You will benefit form regular supervision and supportive and learning culture. The Service also has workshops every Wednesday to support learning and practice.
What's on offer for the Social Worker
· Excellent competitive pay rate – paid weekly!
· Excellent management structure with experienced leaders
· Desirable location with excellent transport links
· A stable and well-supported working environment
You must have:
- A professional qualification in social work and experience of working with Children's
- Social Work England registration.
- Post qualified experience.
- Enhanced DBS/Update service.
- References required for the last 5 years of employment.
Benefits of working with Semester.co.uk:
- Free on-going training opportunities upon registering as part of our commitment to you.
- Competitive Rates of pay
- In house payroll, providing weekly payments and support
- Enhanced DBS completed.
- Support and expert advice from an approachable, dedicated and friendly team
- An assigned dedicated & experienced consultant
- Various employment opportunities in your preferred geographical area
- Flexible hours to meet your needs, full or part time
- Recommend a friend bonus scheme
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
If you would like to find out more information about this role, or the other opportunities Semester.co.uk have available feel free to click the 'Apply' button below or contact the team on 0161 4199285**