Accommodation Support Worker is required for a period of 3 months initially at Shared Housing
Key Requirements of the role:
Daily building Health & Safety Checks (including weekly room checks)
Booking clients in and out of the accommodation
Carrying out needs and risk assessments with clients
Completing support plan reviews with clients
Signposting clients to outside agencies for additional support
Supporting clients with their move on from Temporary Accommodation
Ordering building repairs
Would be preferable if the candidate had previous experience of working within Homeless Temporary Accommodation
What’s on offer for the Support Worker?
- Excellent competitive pay rate
- Excellent management structure with experienced leaders
- Desirable location with excellent transport links
- A stable and well-supported working environment
You must have:
- Post qualified experience.
- Enhanced DBS/Update service.
- References required for the last 2 years of employment
Benefits of working with Semester.co.uk:
- Free on-going training opportunities upon registering as part of our commitment to you.
- Competitive Rates of pay
- In house payroll, providing weekly payments and support
- Enhanced DBS completed.
- Support and expert advice from an approachable, dedicated and friendly team
- An assigned dedicated & experienced consultant
- Various employment opportunities in your preferred geographical area
- Flexible hours to meet your needs, full or part time
- Recommend a friend bonus scheme
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
If you would like to find out more information about this role, or the other opportunities Semester.co.uk have available feel free to click the 'Apply' button below or contact the team on 0161 4199285**