The post will be focussed upon working within the Adult Social Care element of the SPA/EWS service, conducting care needs assessments (Care Act), formulating plans, putting together plans for funding panels, and social care reviews. The person will need to have experience and competence of carrying out adult care needs assessments and have a good understanding of Care Act responsibilities. The post will be based at Netherthorpe House, Sheffield. Some travelling around the city will be needed to visit service users and to attend meetings. Ideally, candidates need to have experience of mental health issues and how mental health difficulties may have an impact upon a person’s care needs. The post holder will also need to be dedicated to working in a strengths and asset based manner. Working hours will be 9-5, Monday to Friday.
What’s on offer for the Social Worker
· Excellent competitive pay rate – paid weekly!
· Excellent management structure with experienced leaders
· Desirable location with excellent transport links
· A stable and well-supported working environment
You must have:
- A professional qualification in social work and experience of working with Adults
- Social Work England registration.
- Post qualified experience.
- Enhanced DBS/Update service.
- References required for the last 5 years of employment.
Benefits of working with Semester.co.uk:
- Free on-going training opportunities upon registering as part of our commitment to you.
- Competitive Rates of pay
- In house payroll, providing weekly payments and support
- Enhanced DBS completed.
- Support and expert advice from an approachable, dedicated and friendly team
- An assigned dedicated & experienced consultant
- Various employment opportunities in your preferred geographical area
- Flexible hours to meet your needs, full or part time
- Recommend a friend bonus scheme
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
If you would like to find out more information about this role, or the other opportunities Semester.co.uk have available feel free to click the 'Apply' button below or contact the team on 0161 4199285**