Qualified AMHPs required to work within a 24/7 busy dedicated AMHP team. The team work on a shift basis and additional AMHPs are required to supplement the team whilst recruitment takes place.
PRIMARY PURPOSE OF THE JOB:
To carry a caseload of Service Users with complex need. To model and facilitate reflective practice, support Social Workers in managing complex caseloads and provide professional supervision where required.
To support the management team in the development and leadership of the Social Care work force in order to safeguard and promote the wellbeing of vulnerable adults and their families to deliver high quality services and standards.
To provide leadership and knowledge to colleagues (and other professionals) in situations of high complexity. To provide constructive challenge to enhance practice, procedures and policies, promote innovation and introduce new ways of working from recognised sites of excellence.
What’s on offer for the Social Worker?
- Excellent competitive pay rate
- Excellent management structure with experienced leaders
- Desirable location with excellent transport links
- A stable and well-supported working environment
You must have:
- A professional qualification in social work and experience of working with Adults
- Social Work England registration or Social Care Wales registration for North Wales.
- Post qualified experience.
- Enhanced DBS/Update service.
- References required for the last 5 years of employment.
Benefits of working with Semester.co.uk:
- Free on-going training opportunities upon registering as part of our commitment to you.
- Competitive Rates of pay
- In house payroll, providing weekly payments and support
- Enhanced DBS completed.
- Support and expert advice from an approachable, dedicated and friendly team
- An assigned dedicated & experienced consultant
- Various employment opportunities in your preferred geographical area
- Flexible hours to meet your needs, full or part time
- Recommend a friend bonus scheme
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
If you would like to find out more information about this role, or the other opportunities Semester.co.uk have available feel free to click the 'Apply' button below or contact the team on 0161 4199285**