We require x4 experienced support workers to work within our learning disability service. You will need to be flexible and able to work weekend on/off, bank holidays including Christmas, mornings/evenings on a rota basis and to cover sleep-ins.
Ideally you will have Buccal Midazolam training and experience of supporting people with epilepsy, behaviours that can challenge and complex needs for a period of at least 3 months
Varied shift start and finish times will be agreed by the relevant assistant manager, 20-28 hrs per week, Wakefield and Hemsworth areas.
What’s on offer for the Support Worker?
- Excellent competitive pay rate
- Excellent management structure with experienced leaders
- Desirable location with excellent transport links
- A stable and well-supported working environment
You must have:
- Post qualified experience.
- Enhanced DBS/Update service.
- References required for the last 2 years of employment
Benefits of working with Semester.co.uk:
- Free on-going training opportunities upon registering as part of our commitment to you.
- Competitive Rates of pay
- In house payroll, providing weekly payments and support
- Enhanced DBS completed.
- Support and expert advice from an approachable, dedicated and friendly team
- An assigned dedicated & experienced consultant
- Various employment opportunities in your preferred geographical area
- Flexible hours to meet your needs, full or part time
- Recommend a friend bonus scheme
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
If you would like to find out more information about this role, or the other opportunities Semester.co.uk have available feel free to click the 'Apply' button below or contact the team on 0161 4199285**