JOB TYPE: Contract usually lasting around 3 months – usually extended further on a monthly basis, depending on services need.
This is an exciting opportunity to join our social work team in North Manchester. We have positions available in duty and court and locality teams following the successful recruitment of advanced practitioners into team management positions.
– Undertake Child & Family Assessments demonstrating effective analysis, decision making, planning and review
– Undertake effective direct work with children and families
– Understand factors that impact children including abuse and neglect
– Understand the role of the child and family and child development
– Supporting child and families subject CIN and Child Protection planning, pre-proceedings and court proceedings
– Good partnership working
– a manageable and diverse caseload aligned with your experience and skills
– regular, quality, reflective supervision and learning
– Flexible working – opportunities to be in the office and meeting with your teams balanced with working from home
– A supportive management and leadership team
What’s on offer for the Social Worker
· Excellent competitive pay rate – paid weekly!
· Excellent management structure with experienced leaders
· Desirable location with excellent transport links
· A stable and well-supported working environment
You must have:
- A professional qualification in social work and experience of working with Children's
- Social Work England registration.
- Post qualified experience.
- Enhanced DBS/Update service.
- References required for the last 5 years of employment.
Benefits of working with Semester.co.uk:
- Free on-going training opportunities upon registering as part of our commitment to you.
- Competitive Rates of pay
- In house payroll, providing weekly payments and support
- Enhanced DBS completed.
- Support and expert advice from an approachable, dedicated and friendly team
- An assigned dedicated & experienced consultant
- Various employment opportunities in your preferred geographical area
- Flexible hours to meet your needs, full or part time
- Recommend a friend bonus scheme
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
If you would like to find out more information about this role, or the other opportunities Semester.co.uk have available feel free to click the 'Apply' button below or contact the team on 0161 4199285**