JOB TYPE: Contract lasting usually 3 months with the potential to be further extended.
In this role you will:
• Send out invitations and prepare for Child Protection Case Conferences.
• Distribute key documents to professionals and families.
• Minute taking at conferences
• Provide general business support and working under pressure to competing and changing priorities and demands.
• Use computer packages and communicating with a variety of audiences.
• Securely manage confidential and sensitive information.
We need you to have:
• Experience of taking minutes
• Good organisational skills and be able to work on own initiative
• Work as part of a Team within the Safeguarding Unit.
• Be able to work at pace with excellent attention to detail.
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
• Knowledge of the Data Protection Act
What’s on offer?
- Excellent competitive pay rate, paid weekly.
- Excellent management structure with experienced leaders
- Opportunities to work remotely
- A stable and well-supported working environment
You must have:
- Previous experience within the same or similar role.
- Along with your 'Right to Work' documents we will need 2-3 references from previous employers.
- Relevant qualifications/certificates.
Benefits of working with Semester.co.uk:
- Free on-going training opportunities upon registering as part of our commitment to you.
- Competitive Rates of pay
- In house payroll, providing weekly payments and support
- Enhanced DBS completed.
- Support and expert advice from an approachable, dedicated and friendly team
- An assigned dedicated & experienced consultant
- Various employment opportunities in your preferred geographical area
- Flexible hours to meet your needs, full or part time
- Recommend a friend bonus scheme
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
If you would like to find out more information about this role, or the other opportunities Semester.co.uk have available feel free to click the 'Apply' button below or contact the team on 0161 4199285**