To work in a holistic and person centred way, ensuring citizens and families remain central to the processes they are part of.
• Degree or equivalent qualification in Social Work and SWE registration
• Good collaborative skills, maintaining strong relationships with partners
• Sound understanding of current Social Care legislation including the Care Act, Mental Health Act/Mental Health Capacity Act, CPA process
• Excellent organisational and prioritisation skills
• Ability to work independently to strict deadlines under pressure
• Ability to utilise ICT at a high level and adapt to new ICT systems
Flexible working arrangements, including remote working and mobile technology
• Opportunities to be in the office and meeting with your teams balanced with working from home opportunities
• Accessible free parking close to our locality offices
• 35 hour working week
What’s on offer for the Social Worker
· Excellent competitive pay rate – paid weekly!
· Excellent management structure with experienced leaders
· Desirable location with excellent transport links
· A stable and well-supported working environment
You must have:
- A professional qualification in social work and experience of working with Adults
- Social Work England registration.
- Post qualified experience.
- Enhanced DBS/Update service.
- References required for the last 5 years of employment.
Benefits of working with Semester.co.uk:
- Free on-going training opportunities upon registering as part of our commitment to you.
- Competitive Rates of pay
- In house payroll, providing weekly payments and support
- Enhanced DBS completed.
- Support and expert advice from an approachable, dedicated and friendly team
- An assigned dedicated & experienced consultant
- Various employment opportunities in your preferred geographical area
- Flexible hours to meet your needs, full or part time
- Recommend a friend bonus scheme
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
If you would like to find out more information about this role, or the other opportunities Semester.co.uk have available feel free to click the 'Apply' button below or contact the team on 0161 4199285**