ROLE: Supervising Children’s Social Worker
CONTRACT: 3 months with potential to be extended
RATE: £25+ph umbrella tbc
QUALS: Social Work degree and SWE registration
As a Supervising Social Worker on the Connected Peoples Team, you will safeguard and promote the welfare of Cheshire West and Chester’s Children by delivering a high quality service, keeping Children’s wellbeing and safety at the heart of your approach.
The Connected Peoples Team undertake detailed assessments and provide support to family and friends carers who are applying to look after children known to them including Special Guardians.
The majority of the work is Court directed and you will be required to have a sound understanding of Court processes, care proceedings work and permanence options for children.
As a Supervising Social Worker on the Connected Peoples Team you will be involved in undertaking assessments that are robust and completed in a timely manner which may entail out of county travel and overnight stays.
What's on offer for the Social Worker
· Excellent competitive pay rate – paid weekly!
· Excellent management structure with experienced leaders
· Desirable location with excellent transport links
· A stable and well-supported working environment
You must have:
- A professional qualification in social work and experience of working with Children's
- Social Work England registration.
- Post qualified experience.
- Enhanced DBS/Update service.
- References required for the last 5 years of employment.
Benefits of working with Semester.co.uk:
- Free on-going training opportunities upon registering as part of our commitment to you.
- Competitive Rates of pay
- In house payroll, providing weekly payments and support
- Enhanced DBS completed.
- Support and expert advice from an approachable, dedicated and friendly team
- An assigned dedicated & experienced consultant
- Various employment opportunities in your preferred geographical area
- Flexible hours to meet your needs, full or part time
- Recommend a friend bonus scheme
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
If you would like to find out more information about this role, or the other opportunities Semester.co.uk have available feel free to click the 'Apply' button below or contact the team on 0161 4199285**