ROLE: Advanced Children’s Social Work Practitioner
CONTRACT: 3 months with potential to be extended
RATE: £30+ph umbrella tbc
QUALS: Social Work degree and SWE registration
We are looking to recruit motivated and enthusiastic and experienced Advanced Social Work Practitioners to become part of our Assessment Services. This is a new position, and we are seeking new applicants from outside of our existing staffing to complement our existing workforce. This is an exciting position that will allow the applicant to work within highly motivated teams to secure good outcomes for the most vulnerable and at-risk children and young people in Dudley. Some of the key areas of focus for this position are: • Ensuring high standard, quality social work practice • Carrying a complex caseload • Working effectively with children and families to secure good outcomes and ensure they are appropriately engaged • Engaging multi-agency partners in the support and safeguarding of children and young people • Embedding restorative practice • Offering advice, guidance and knowledge to staff on areas such as practice and resources We are looking for professionals who have a history of working within Assessments, Safeguarding and Court Teams to promote better outcomes for children and families. As an Advanced Social Worker within the Assessment, Care Management or Court Service you can expect: • A comprehensive learning and development package • High quality professional supervision • Supportive and collaborative team working • Excellent progression opportunities • A significantly streamlined IT system allowing more time away from admin and more time to work with children and their families. We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people; therefore, the post is subject to medical clearance and an enhanced DBS check. The expectation would be hybrid working – so some time in the office with their team and some working from home. The expectation would be hybrid working – so some time in the office with their team and some working from home. This can be discussed with each candidate when they are interviewed.
What's on offer for the Social Worker
· Excellent competitive pay rate – paid weekly!
· Excellent management structure with experienced leaders
· Desirable location with excellent transport links
· A stable and well-supported working environment
You must have:
- A professional qualification in social work and experience of working with Children's
- Social Work England registration.
- Post qualified experience.
- Enhanced DBS/Update service.
- References required for the last 5 years of employment.
Benefits of working with Semester.co.uk:
- Free on-going training opportunities upon registering as part of our commitment to you.
- Competitive Rates of pay
- In house payroll, providing weekly payments and support
- Enhanced DBS completed.
- Support and expert advice from an approachable, dedicated and friendly team
- An assigned dedicated & experienced consultant
- Various employment opportunities in your preferred geographical area
- Flexible hours to meet your needs, full or part time
- Recommend a friend bonus scheme
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
If you would like to find out more information about this role, or the other opportunities Semester.co.uk have available feel free to click the 'Apply' button below or contact the team on 0161 4199285**