This is an exciting opportunity to join our social work team in North Manchester. We have positions available in our duty and assessment teams following the successful recruitment of advanced practitioners into team management positions. You will be on duty every 5 weeks and have an average caseload of 16. You will be supported by an experienced team manager and two advanaced practitioners on each team. We have a strong and positive culture in North Manchester which we would love you to be a part of. We offer regular monthly supervision and monthly group reflective supervision.
– Undertake Child & Family Assessments demonstrating effective analysis, decision making, planning and review
– Undertake effective direct work with children and families
– Understand factors that impact children including abuse and neglect
– Understand the role of the child and family and child development
– Supporting child and families subject CIN and Child Protection planning, pre-proceedings and court proceedings
– Good partnership working
We offer flexible working but at the same time there are options to be office based and have your own desk
You must have:
- A professional qualification in social work and experience of working with Children’s
- Social Work England registration.
- Post qualified experience.
- Enhanced DBS/Update service.
- References required for the last 5 years of employment.
Benefits of working with Semester.co.uk:
- Free on-going training opportunities upon registering as part of our commitment to you.
- Competitive Rates of pay
- In house payroll, providing weekly payments and support
- Enhanced DBS completed.
- Support and expert advice from an approachable, dedicated and friendly team
- An assigned dedicated & experienced consultant
- Various employment opportunities in your preferred geographical area
- Flexible hours to meet your needs, full or part time
- Recommend a friend bonus scheme
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
If you would like to find out more information about this role, or the other opportunities Semester.co.uk have available feel free to click the 'Apply' button below or contact the team on 0161 4199285**