Based in the Children with Disabilities team at Castle Hill working across the borough.
Experience of working with CWD and familiar with statutory processes
• Undertaking home visits to gather information to establish any safeguarding concern- initial child /family needs assessments
• provide a service to children with disabilities and their families
• Work within the Courts, taking statutory action when necessary to protect a child
• Duty rota cover – front line social work
For full duties see the attached JD/PS
Full time 37 hours per week – free onsite parking
Interviews will be held virtually, or if requested in person, social distancing rules will be adhered to.
What’s on offer for the Social Worker
· Excellent competitive pay rate – paid weekly!
· Excellent management structure with experienced leaders
· Desirable location with excellent transport links
· A stable and well-supported working environment
You must have:
- A professional qualification in social work and experience of working with Children's
- Social Work England registration.
- Post qualified experience.
- Enhanced DBS/Update service.
- References required for the last 5 years of employment.
Benefits of working with Semester.co.uk:
- Free on-going training opportunities upon registering as part of our commitment to you.
- Competitive Rates of pay
- In house payroll, providing weekly payments and support
- Enhanced DBS completed.
- Support and expert advice from an approachable, dedicated and friendly team
- An assigned dedicated & experienced consultant
- Various employment opportunities in your preferred geographical area
- Flexible hours to meet your needs, full or part time
- Recommend a friend bonus scheme
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
If you would like to find out more information about this role, or the other opportunities Semester.co.uk have available feel free to click the 'Apply' button below or contact the team on 0161 4199285**