Role: Children’s Social Worker – MAST Team
You will ensure the delivery of a high quality and effective social worker service to our children and families to facilitate, empower and promote independence, strengths and assets of both individuals and local communities. You will work alongside a range of health colleagues and partners to provide an integrated approach to service delivery. Your role will be crucial to supporting referrals into our front door in Children’s Social Care.
Working within organisational policy and procedures you will be employed in a statutory position with adherence to social work legislation. You will work with children and families helping them to utilise their existing skills, knowledge and relationships and enabling them to build on their strengths so that they can achieve positive outcomes. You’ll manage a complex and varied caseload and will attend and chair various meetings as required.
You will be an enthusiastic and committed practitioner, capable of building professional relationships with children and their families. You will be an excellent communicator who understands the value and importance of integrated working with partner agencies and the community. You’ll be efficient in time management, report writing and completing assessments and a strong team player who is used to working in a person centred way. You will have a holistic approach to work with a keen focus on reducing inequalities and supporting individuals and families to develop their resilience and improve their outcomes. You’ll have a positive outlook with a caring and compassionate disposition, be a good listener and a great problem solver.
What’s on offer for the Social Worker
· Excellent competitive pay rate – paid weekly!
· Excellent management structure with experienced leaders
· Desirable location with excellent transport links
· A stable and well-supported working environment
You must have:
- A professional qualification in social work and experience of working with Children's
- Social Work England registration.
- Post qualified experience.
- Enhanced DBS/Update service.
- References required for the last 5 years of employment.
Benefits of working with Semester.co.uk:
- Free on-going training opportunities upon registering as part of our commitment to you.
- Competitive Rates of pay
- In house payroll, providing weekly payments and support
- Enhanced DBS completed.
- Support and expert advice from an approachable, dedicated and friendly team
- An assigned dedicated & experienced consultant
- Various employment opportunities in your preferred geographical area
- Flexible hours to meet your needs, full or part time
- Recommend a friend bonus scheme
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
If you would like to find out more information about this role, or the other opportunities Semester.co.uk have available feel free to click the 'Apply' button below or contact the team on 0161 4199285**