ROLE: Family Support Worker
CONTRACTS: 2 with potential to be extended
PAY RATE: £11ph + approx umbrella
QUALS: Level 3 Health & Social Care
The main tasks of this post are:
Undertake direct work with parents/carers and children, involving both individual, and if appropriate, group work activities, promoting as paramount the welfare of children and their families.
To provide information to colleagues in order to assist in the assessment of need and the decision making process, including making observations
When identifying concerns about a child, to report those concerns to a social worker/manager as appropriate
To help service users to establish and maintain personal relationships that are positive and confidence in social situations
Transport and escort adults, children/young people as appropriate
To ensure that records are kept up to date
Attend and contribute in meetings
What’s on offer for the Support Worker?
- Excellent competitive pay rate
- Excellent management structure with experienced leaders
- Desirable location with excellent transport links
- A stable and well-supported working environment
You must have:
- Post qualified experience.
- Enhanced DBS/Update service.
- References required for the last 2 years of employment
Benefits of working with Semester.co.uk:
- Free on-going training opportunities upon registering as part of our commitment to you.
- Competitive Rates of pay
- In house payroll, providing weekly payments and support
- Enhanced DBS completed.
- Support and expert advice from an approachable, dedicated and friendly team
- An assigned dedicated & experienced consultant
- Various employment opportunities in your preferred geographical area
- Flexible hours to meet your needs, full or part time
- Recommend a friend bonus scheme
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
If you would like to find out more information about this role, or the other opportunities Semester.co.uk have available feel free to click the 'Apply' button below or contact the team on 0161 4199285**