Please note this post is based at the Countess of Chester Hospital and not at Cheshire West HQ in Chester. The post is for a Social Care Assessor to work as part of our Hospital Team.
To support an integrated approach with our health partners to discharge. Attending MDT Ward rounds, completing assessments to confirm the patient is safe to be transferred out of the hospital setting, providing information for patients and their families to help them understand long term implications for funding and decision making.
Benefits of working with Semester.co.uk:
- Free on-going training opportunities upon registering as part of our commitment to you.
- Competitive Rates of pay
- In house payroll, providing weekly payments and support
- Enhanced DBS completed.
- Support and expert advice from an approachable, dedicated and friendly team
- An assigned dedicated & experienced consultant
- Various employment opportunities in your preferred geographical area
- Flexible hours to meet your needs, full or part time
- Recommend a friend bonus scheme
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
If you would like to find out more information about this role, or the other opportunities Semester.co.uk have available feel free to click the ‘Apply' button below or contact the team on 0161 4199285**