ROLE: Adult Social Worker
CONTRACT: 3 months with potential to be extended
RATE: £20-30ph umbrella
QUALS: Social Work Degree and SWE Registered
A vacancy has arisen on the adult safeguarding team at Stockport Council. We are looking for an experienced social worker to undertake sec42 enquiries within the Care Home Sector. Supporting duty will be a significant part of the role. Understanding of the MCA is crucial and a BIA qualification would be desirable but not essential
You must have:
- A professional qualification in social work and experience of working with Adults.
- Social Work England registration.
- Post qualified experience.
- Enhanced DBS/Update service.
- References required for the last 5 years of employment.
Benefits of working with Semester.co.uk:
- Free on-going training opportunities upon registering as part of our commitment to you.
- Competitive Rates of pay
- In house payroll, providing weekly payments and support
- Enhanced DBS completed.
- Support and expert advice from an approachable, dedicated and friendly team
- An assigned dedicated & experienced consultant
- Various employment opportunities in your preferred geographical area
- Flexible hours to meet your needs, full or part time
- Recommend a friend bonus scheme
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
If you would like to find out more information about this role, or the other opportunities Semester.co.uk have available feel free to click the ‘Apply' button below or contact the team on 0161 4199285**