West Locality – to support all individuals requiring longer term adult social care support (excluding individuals who are supported by Humber Trust for specialist Learning Disability or Mental Health input). Referrals to the teams will come directly from See & Solve Community, for ongoing support following Active Recovery and after a hospital discharge package has been put in place. The teams work jointly, between Social Work and Occupational Therapy as well as with Sensory and Telecare colleagues, to identify the goals an individual wants to achieve and the best way to achieve these. The teams also ensure individuals receive timely and proportionate reviews ensuring that an individual’s goals and actions are reflecting changes in their life and support them to be independent. Undertake proportionate assessments, determine eligibility, and assess risk. Plan care and support and make the best use of available resources to enable people to live the life they choose. To ensure people are given correct financial advice and information about charging processes of the council. Very busy team – some home working can be accommodated but will also require office working
You must have:
- A professional qualification in social work and experience of working with Adults.
- Social Work England registration.
- Post qualified experience.
- Enhanced DBS/Update service.
- References required for the last 5 years of employment.
Benefits of working with Semester.co.uk:
- Free on-going training opportunities upon registering as part of our commitment to you.
- Competitive Rates of pay
- In house payroll, providing weekly payments and support
- Enhanced DBS completed.
- Support and expert advice from an approachable, dedicated and friendly team
- An assigned dedicated & experienced consultant
- Various employment opportunities in your preferred geographical area
- Flexible hours to meet your needs, full or part time
- Recommend a friend bonus scheme
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
If you would like to find out more information about this role, or the other opportunities Semester.co.uk have available feel free to click the ‘Apply' button below or contact the team on 0161 4199285**