A position has come available with The Home First Access Team. We are the first point of contact for anyone who requires adult social care, we complete referrals for safeguarding as well as referrals for assessment.
We are a busy duty based team covering all of North Lincolnshire, ability and access to a car is essential, in person home visits are required throughout the week.
To completed Care Act Assessments and Mental Capacity Assessments. To commission services with home care and with care homes.
To complete duty triage of referrals and safeguarding referrals.
To be able to respond in person in urgent situations.
You must have:
- A professional qualification in social work and experience of working with Adults
- Social Work England registration.
- Post qualified experience.
- Enhanced DBS/Update service.
- References required for the last 5 years of employment.
Benefits of working with Semester.co.uk:
- Free on-going training opportunities upon registering as part of our commitment to you.
- Competitive Rates of pay
- In house payroll, providing weekly payments and support
- Enhanced DBS completed.
- Support and expert advice from an approachable, dedicated and friendly team
- An assigned dedicated & experienced consultant
- Various employment opportunities in your preferred geographical area
- Flexible hours to meet your needs, full or part time
- Recommend a friend bonus scheme
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
If you would like to find out more information about this role, or the other opportunities Semester.co.uk have available feel free to click the ‘Apply' button below or contact the team on 0161 4199285**