To provide and support expert and effective social work practice in complex situations, assessing and managing high levels of risk and providing expert opinion in relation to decisions surrounding complex cases. Engages in and advises on the professional decision-making process with adults at risk, families and their carers, and colleagues in relation to complex/high risk cases. Occasionally deputises for the Practice Lead Manager.Provides formal and informal supervision to Social Work staff along with provision of day to day informal supervision to all members of the social care team. Expertise required to assist with increased backlog for statutory work in East Locality
You must have:
- A professional qualification in social work and experience of working with Adults
- Social Work England registration.
- Post qualified experience.
- Enhanced DBS/Update service.
- References required for the last 5 years of employment.
Benefits of working with Semester.co.uk:
- Free on-going training opportunities upon registering as part of our commitment to you.
- Competitive Rates of pay
- In house payroll, providing weekly payments and support
- Enhanced DBS completed.
- Support and expert advice from an approachable, dedicated and friendly team
- An assigned dedicated & experienced consultant
- Various employment opportunities in your preferred geographical area
- Flexible hours to meet your needs, full or part time
- Recommend a friend bonus scheme
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
If you would like to find out more information about this role, or the other opportunities Semester.co.uk have available feel free to click the ‘Apply' button below or contact the team on 0161 4199285**