ROLE: Adult Social Worker
RATE: £25-30ph Umbrella
CONTRACT: 6 months with potential to be extended.
Experienced Adult social worker for the Front line team, able to undertake safeguarding, triaging of work, assessments in person or remotely. Able to work under pressure and support others in the team. Understanding of mental capacity and risks. undertaking short term case work and passing to long term teams, able to work from home on occasions but expected to undertake duty role. Training on Liquid logic provided. Needs to be confident and have a can do attitude. Post likely for approx 6 months
What’s on offer for the Social Worker?
- Excellent competitive pay rate
- Excellent management structure with experienced leaders
- Desirable location with excellent transport links
- A stable and well-supported working environment
You must have:
- A professional qualification in social work and experience of working with Adults, in particular previous experience of Assessment work
- Social Work England registration or Social Care Wales registration for North Wales.
- Post qualified experience.
Benefits of working with Semester.co.uk:
- Free on-going training opportunities upon registering as part of our commitment to you.
- Competitive Rates of pay
- In house payroll, providing weekly payments and support
- Enhanced DBS completed.
- Support and expert advice from an approachable, dedicated and friendly team
- An assigned dedicated & experienced consultant
- Various employment opportunities in your preferred geographical area
- Flexible hours to meet your needs, full or part time
- Recommend a friend bonus scheme
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
If you would like to find out more information about this role, or the other opportunities Semester.co.uk have available feel free to click the 'Apply' button below or contact the team on 0161 4199285**
** Candidates must have a valid enhanced DBS which is preferably on the update service and be able to provide satisfactory references for the past 5 years.