We are looking to recruit highly motivated and committed individuals who can make a positive difference to children, young people and families in Wrexham. It is an exciting time to join Wrexham with a dedicated and supportive senior leadership team. The service has adopted a strengths based approach along with a strong focus on the voice of the child and early help within family support. The social worker would be expected to model core social worker values, best practice and a strong commitment to continuous improvement of the service. As a social worker in the Assessment and Intervention Team, you will be a part of a small friendly, close and supportive team that benefits from regular reflective supervision. Part of the role is to undertake care and support assessment and sect 47 investigations with an opportunity to undertake direct work with children and families.
You must have:
- A professional qualification in social work and experience of working with Children’s
- Social Work England registration.
- Post qualified experience.
- Enhanced DBS/Update service.
- References required for the last 5 years of employment.
Benefits of working with Semester.co.uk:
- Free on-going training opportunities upon registering as part of our commitment to you.
- Competitive Rates of pay
- In house payroll, providing weekly payments and support
- Enhanced DBS completed.
- Support and expert advice from an approachable, dedicated and friendly team
- An assigned dedicated & experienced consultant
- Various employment opportunities in your preferred geographical area
- Flexible hours to meet your needs, full or part time
- Recommend a friend bonus scheme
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
If you would like to find out more information about this role, or the other opportunities Semester.co.uk have available feel free to click the 'Apply' button below or contact the team on 0161 4199285**