An Advanced Social Work Practitioner required for a busy Locality Team Based within Normanton in Wakefield. The ideal candidate will have extensive experience of complex cases including care proceedings. They will be expected to work independently and be able to lead and support lesser experienced workers within the team. They will have supervisory experience of ASYE’s and students. Supporting the Team Manager in their vision to drive quality and embed good practice across the team and to deputise in their absence. This is a case holding role and is a rare opportunity as this is to cover a maternity position starting in December which therefore provided a longer contract than usual and stability for the right candidate.
What's on offer for the Social Worker
· Excellent competitive pay rate – paid weekly!
· Excellent management structure with experienced leaders
· Desirable location with excellent transport links
· A stable and well-supported working environment
You must have:
- A professional qualification in social work and experience of working with Children's
- Social Work England registration.
- Post qualified experience.
- Enhanced DBS/Update service.
- References required for the last 5 years of employment.
Benefits of working with Semester.co.uk:
- Free on-going training opportunities upon registering as part of our commitment to you.
- Competitive Rates of pay
- In house payroll, providing weekly payments and support
- Enhanced DBS completed.
- Support and expert advice from an approachable, dedicated and friendly team
- An assigned dedicated & experienced consultant
- Various employment opportunities in your preferred geographical area
- Flexible hours to meet your needs, full or part time
- Recommend a friend bonus scheme
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
If you would like to find out more information about this role, or the other opportunities Semester.co.uk have available feel free to click the 'Apply' button below or contact the team on 0161 4199285**