We have a Full time opportunities for Social Workers, in the Safeguarding Adults service, working across Lancashire You will work as part of a busy team, undertaking Section 42 enquires, developing and review protection plans and ensure you work in a person centred way, meeting the requirements of making Safeguarding personal. You will work as part of a multi disciplinary team leading on Section 42 enquiries, ensuring your intervention is timely and effective. You will have a case load and work as part of a duty. You will also complete strategy discussions and information gathering. You will represent the council during meetings and visits to organisations. You will record on the LAS computer recording system. We are currently going through the process of redesign, so our service can operate better. We are looking for someone who can embrace change
You must have:
- A professional qualification in social work and experience of working with Adults
- Social Work England registration.
- Post qualified experience.
- References required for the last 5 years of employment.
Benefits of working with Semester.co.uk:
- Free on-going training opportunities upon registering as part of our commitment to you.
- Competitive Rates of pay
- In house payroll, providing weekly payments and support
- Enhanced DBS completed.
- Support and expert advice from an approachable, dedicated and friendly team
- An assigned dedicated & experienced consultant
- Various employment opportunities in your preferred geographical area
- Flexible hours to meet your needs, full or part time
- Recommend a friend bonus scheme
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
If you would like to find out more information about this role, or the other opportunities Semester.co.uk have available feel free to click the ‘Apply' button below or contact the team on 0161 4199285**