ROLE: Adult Social Worker
TEAM: Discharge Team
CONTRACT: 5 months with potential to be extended
RATE: £26-35ph umbrella
QUALS: Social Work Degree and SWE Registered
To work in a busy community discharge team , working with discharge to assess people , supporting flow process and staff for Stockport council.
the role is full time 37 hours, to work 5 days out of 7. Currently working mainly from home , with a view to a retuning in the coming months shared between home and office ( currently working1 day per week in the office )
What’s on offer for the Social Worker?
- Excellent competitive pay rate
- Excellent management structure with experienced leaders
- Desirable location with excellent transport links
- A stable and well-supported working environment
You must have:
- A professional qualification in social work and experience of working with Adults
- Social Work England registration or Social Care Wales registration for North Wales.
- Post qualified experience.
- Enhanced DBS/Update service.
- References required for the last 5 years of employment.
Benefits of working with Semester.co.uk:
- Free on-going training opportunities upon registering as part of our commitment to you.
- Competitive Rates of pay
- In house payroll, providing weekly payments and support
- Enhanced DBS completed.
- Support and expert advice from an approachable, dedicated and friendly team
- An assigned dedicated & experienced consultant
- Various employment opportunities in your preferred geographical area
- Flexible hours to meet your needs, full or part time
- Recommend a friend bonus scheme
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
If you would like to find out more information about this role, or the other opportunities Semester.co.uk have available feel free to click the 'Apply' button below or contact the team on 0161 4199285**