Busy Short Term Services team covering clients discharged from Macclesfield DGH. Assessment & care management of clients discharged via D2A pathways. Duty and Safeguarding inc. S 42 investigations. Undertake MCA & BI decisions and DOLS. Hybrid working which will include working from home and face to face assessments with clients in Res & N Homes and attendance at the office. Looking for experienced SW in adults work and will need own transport and fully vaccinated.
Benefits of working with Semester.co.uk:
- Free on-going training opportunities upon registering as part of our commitment to you.
- Competitive Rates of pay
- In house payroll, providing weekly payments and support
- Enhanced DBS completed.
- Support and expert advice from an approachable, dedicated and friendly team
- An assigned dedicated & experienced consultant
- Various employment opportunities in your preferred geographical area
- Flexible hours to meet your needs, full or part time
- Recommend a friend bonus scheme
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
If you would like to find out more information about this role, or the other opportunities Semester.co.uk have available feel free to click the ‘Apply' button below or contact the team on 0161 4199285**