Location for this role – Parkside, Bromsgrove. We are looking for an Experienced Social Worker (37-hour post) who has experience of working in a strengths-based manner with adults with mental health difficulties, their carers, families, and wider support network. Candidates must have an extensive knowledge of the Care Act (2014), Mental Capacity Act (2005) and Mental Health Act (1983). Candidates must be able to work competently with adults with complex mental health needs where a skilled level of assessment, analysis and intervention is required – this may also include undertaking Section 42 safeguarding enquiries. We are a supportive and friendly team that encourages staff to work autonomously and flexibly. You will be offered supervision and have access to other peer support and reflective space. This role is for 3 months initially, with the potential for it to be extended further. As a practitioner you will need to have the ability to be creative, innovative and search for solutions that are not always obvious. In Worcestershire we have adopted the 3 Conversations model of practice, which is a strengths-based approach to working with people. We are a new, friendly and passionate team and are looking to build on the strong foundations we have already developed.
You must have:
- A professional qualification in social work and experience of working with Adults
- Social Work England registration.
- Post qualified experience.
- References required for the last 5 years of employment.
Benefits of working with Semester.co.uk:
- Free on-going training opportunities upon registering as part of our commitment to you.
- Competitive Rates of pay
- In house payroll, providing weekly payments and support
- Enhanced DBS completed.
- Support and expert advice from an approachable, dedicated and friendly team
- An assigned dedicated & experienced consultant
- Various employment opportunities in your preferred geographical area
- Flexible hours to meet your needs, full or part time
- Recommend a friend bonus scheme
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
If you would like to find out more information about this role, or the other opportunities Semester.co.uk have available feel free to click the ‘Apply' button below or contact the team on 0161 4199285**