Experienced Social Workers (minimum 1-2+ years statutory social work experience within a Local Authority/1-2 years experience in court work)
The ideal candidates will have experience in complex child in need and child protection.
The candidates will be based within the Court and Locality Team but will be taking cases from Duty and Assessment
Experienced social workers in the court arena who are confident in court and can hit the ground running in this area of work,
Workers who are experienced in court work have normally been qualified for over 2 years,
They have experience of both public and private law proceedings and have managed a case in court through to the final hearing.
I would ideally like the candidates to have experience of supporting lesser qualified workers,
Organised and can manage their diary,
Experience in pre proceedings and to know what good practice in that area looks like.
What’s on offer for the Social Worker
· Excellent competitive pay rate – paid weekly!
· Excellent management structure with experienced leaders
· Desirable location with excellent transport links
· A stable and well-supported working environment
You must have:
- A professional qualification in social work and experience of working with Children's
- Social Work England registration.
- Post qualified experience.
- Enhanced DBS/Update service.
- References required for the last 5 years of employment.
Benefits of working with Semester.co.uk:
- Free on-going training opportunities upon registering as part of our commitment to you.
- Competitive Rates of pay
- In house payroll, providing weekly payments and support
- Enhanced DBS completed.
- Support and expert advice from an approachable, dedicated and friendly team
- An assigned dedicated & experienced consultant
- Various employment opportunities in your preferred geographical area
- Flexible hours to meet your needs, full or part time
- Recommend a friend bonus scheme
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
If you would like to find out more information about this role, or the other opportunities Semester.co.uk have available feel free to click the 'Apply' button below or contact the team on 0161 4199285**