Role: SEND Case Officer
Hours: (Full Time)
Contract: 3 months with potential to be extended
Rate: £20-22 umbrella (dependant upon experience)
SEND Casework Officer (**This Role is Remote Based**) Essential Skills & Abilities – Educated to degree standard (or equivalent of relevant experience) – Proven SEND casework experience -minimum of 12 -18 months. – A thorough knowledge of the SEND code of practice & legislation – Experience of working with parent, carers. – Experience (minimum 12-18 months) of working in a school, education setting or in a Local Authority. Job Role – Responsible for a defined caseload for the purpose of EHCP assessment, production of EHCPs and case management. – Attendance at meetings in schools/settings with parent’s professionals in relation to SEND case management and maintenance of EHCP. – Carrying out statutory duties relating to the maintenance and upkeep of the EHCP following annual reviews. – Undertaking casework relating to the defined caseload, to include case presentation to Panel, carrying out actions resulting from decisions reached at Panel. – Implementing good case management and ensuring the upkeep of SEND data systems.
What’s on offer?
- Excellent competitive pay rate, paid weekly.
- Excellent management structure with experienced leaders
- Opportunities to work remotely
- A stable and well-supported working environment
You must have:
- Previous experience within the same or similar role.
- Along with your 'Right to Work' documents we will need 2-3 references from previous employers.
- Relevant qualifications/certificates.
Benefits of working with Semester.co.uk:
- Free on-going training opportunities upon registering as part of our commitment to you.
- Competitive Rates of pay
- In house payroll, providing weekly payments and support
- Enhanced DBS completed.
- Support and expert advice from an approachable, dedicated and friendly team
- An assigned dedicated & experienced consultant
- Various employment opportunities in your preferred geographical area
- Flexible hours to meet your needs, full or part time
- Recommend a friend bonus scheme
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
If you would like to find out more information about this role, or the other opportunities Semester.co.uk have available feel free to click the 'Apply' button below or contact the team on 0161 4199285**