We require experienced Social Workers to join our safeguarding service.
This role involves a mixed caseload of pre-proceedings and Court work plus child protection work.
Caseload of approx. 20 children.
Pay up to £35 per hour depending upon experience. Only candidates who are able to carry a full complex level 3 caseload and have Court experience will qualify for the £35ph rate.
We will consider less experienced workers, but they must have successfully completed their ASYE year. Rate of pay up to £30ph
We are currently working hybrid model with some days in the office and some days working from home
You must have:
- A professional qualification in social work and experience of working with Children’s
- Social Work England registration.
- Post qualified experience.
- Enhanced DBS/Update service.
- References required for the last 5 years of employment.
Benefits of working with Semester.co.uk:
- Free on-going training opportunities upon registering as part of our commitment to you.
- Competitive Rates of pay
- In house payroll, providing weekly payments and support
- Enhanced DBS completed.
- Support and expert advice from an approachable, dedicated and friendly team
- An assigned dedicated & experienced consultant
- Various employment opportunities in your preferred geographical area
- Flexible hours to meet your needs, full or part time
- Recommend a friend bonus scheme
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
If you would like to find out more information about this role, or the other opportunities Semester.co.uk have available feel free to click the 'Apply' button below or contact the team on 0161 4199285**