Working with Learning Disabled Adults completing assessments, support plans and reviews.
Must be able to work fast pace to meet targets Previous experience of Liquid Logic desirable but not essential.
Remote working allowed but on occasion will be required to work in the office or face to face visit:
1 for Crescent Bank, North
1 for Hulme District Office, Central
1 for Etrop Court, South
You must have:
- A professional qualification in social work and experience of working with Adults, in particular previous experience of Assessment work
- Social Work England registration.
- Post qualified experience.
Benefits of working with Semester.co.uk:
- Free on-going training opportunities upon registering as part of our commitment to you.
- Competitive Rates of pay
- In house payroll, providing weekly payments and support
- Enhanced DBS completed.
- Support and expert advice from an approachable, dedicated and friendly team
- An assigned dedicated & experienced consultant
- Various employment opportunities in your preferred geographical area
- Flexible hours to meet your needs, full or part time
- Recommend a friend bonus scheme
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *