Role: Adult Social Worker
Team: Community Resource Team
Hours: (Full Time)
Contract: 2/3 months with potential to be extended
Rate: £23-35ph umbrella (dependant upon experience)
Requirement for a Band 7, 8 or 9 grade social worker to work within the South Locality of Denbighshire as part of the Community Resource Teams (CRT) for Denbigh/ St.Asaph/ Ruthin/Corwen area. The CRT consists of mixed agencies of Social Care, District Nurses, Health Physios and Community Navigators. Needs to have at least 3 years experience and will have at least applied or have registration with the Welsh Social Care Council to be able to work in Wales. The team are based normally within the County Hall in Ruthin and are slowing returning to the office but at this time are mostly working from home. This position is for a 3 month period. All candidates will required to bring with them to interview: Proof of current Care Council Registration including number and expiry date Social Work Qualification Certificate CV including full employment history since leaving full time education Current CRB Disclosure with: Passport / Driving Licence (if the new one Photocard and Paper Counterpart) Birth Certificate Evidence of Name change i.e. Decree Nisi, Mariage Certificate, Civil Partnership Papers Two proof of address documents dated within the past 3 months showing the candidates name, current address and the date. Need to be from two different organisations i.e. bank or building society or credit card statement or store card bill.
What’s on offer for the Social Worker?
- Excellent competitive pay rate
- Excellent management structure with experienced leaders
- Desirable location with excellent transport links
- A stable and well-supported working environment
You must have:
- A professional qualification in social work and experience of working with Adults,
- Social Work England registration or Social Care Wales registration for North Wales.
- Post qualified experience.
- Enhanced DBS/Update service.
- References required for the last 5 years of employment.
Benefits of working with Semester.co.uk:
- Free on-going training opportunities upon registering as part of our commitment to you.
- Competitive Rates of pay
- In house payroll, providing weekly payments and support
- Enhanced DBS completed.
- Support and expert advice from an approachable, dedicated and friendly team
- An assigned dedicated & experienced consultant
- Various employment opportunities in your preferred geographical area
- Flexible hours to meet your needs, full or part time
- Recommend a friend bonus scheme
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
If you would like to find out more information about this role, or the other opportunities Semester.co.uk have available feel free to click the 'Apply' button below or contact the team on 0161 4199285**