My MANCHESTER based client is currently looking for an experienced DEPUTY MANAGER to work in their Intermediate and Discharge to Assess Unit
Deputy Manager Ascot House.
Ascot House are looking for an experienced Deputy Manager
You will support the Registered Manager to meet their registered standards set by Care Quality Commission Caring, safe, effective, well led and responsive.
You will work within Trafford Councils policies and procedures supporting change.
Monitor and review the performance of staff teams and hold people to account as necessary, offering constructive feedback on performance.
You are expected to be proactive, inspiring, practical and creative in your approach to management.
Think creatively and seek opportunities to grow services, maximising the skills of the team.
You will be confident in your ability to manage change and conflict.
Support and inspire others to improve services.
Cultivate a ‘can do’ attitude within the team and share learning.
Work collaboratively with others to achieve positive outcomes.
Manage poor performance at source supporting staff to develop and grow their skills.
Have an in-depth knowledge in the safe handling of medication and administration.
Qualifications and Professional Development
· Level 5 or equivalent qualification in relevant subject area.
· Evidence of continued professional and the development of others.
Experience and Knowledge
· 3 years plus experience in managing provision within a health and/or social care setting.
· Experience of undertaking service improvement and change project(s) to develop positive outcomes for the service, staff and/or customers.
· Experience of managing and motivating staff teams and of developing a culture that has achieved a high level of performance.
· Demonstrable knowledge and understanding of safeguarding issues and the management of risk and reporting.
· Knowledge of current government initiatives, Social Care and Health Polices relevant to Adults living within the community.
· Working knowledge of standards set out by CQC regulations.
· Knowledge of relevant legislation and policy.
· In-depth knowledge in the safe handling of medication and administration.
What’s on offer for the Social Worker?
- Excellent competitive pay rate
- Excellent management structure with experienced leaders
- Desirable location with excellent transport links
- A stable and well-supported working environment
Benefits of working with Semester.co.uk:
- Free on-going training opportunities upon registering as part of our commitment to you.
- Competitive Rates of pay
- In house payroll, providing weekly payments and support
- Enhanced DBS completed.
- Support and expert advice from an approachable, dedicated and friendly team
- An assigned dedicated & experienced consultant
- Various employment opportunities in your preferred geographical area
- Flexible hours to meet your needs, full or part time
- Recommend a friend bonus scheme
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
If you would like to find out more information about this role, or other opportunities please visit www.jobs.Semester.co.uk to apply or feel free to click the 'Apply' button below or contact the team on 0161 4199285*