Role: Adult Social Worker
Team: Hospital Discharge
Hours: (Full Time)
Contract: 1/2 months with potential to be extended
Rate: £23-35ph umbrella (dependant upon experience)
Hospital Discharge to Assess Team – Pathway 3 7 x SW’s.
We are looking for experienced SW to join the Hospital Discharged to Assess Team.
The role involves working on a newly designated team named Pathway 3, in line with the Hospital Discharge to Assess Model and the High Impact Model.
The primary objective is to ensure that citizens are assessed for their long term care needs following completion of a Care Act or NHS/CHC assessment within 6 weeks.
The role will involve remote working and with an expectation that appointable Social Workers will need travel throughout the city to visit care home settings to complete the strength based assessments ensuring good quality outcomes for the people.
The role involves at times supporting a 7 day way of working, having a flexible approach and working within an integrated team, with system partners such as CCG, trusts and integrated care systems.
Experience of Liquid Logic would be beneficial but not essential.
What’s on offer for the Social Worker?
- Excellent competitive pay rate
- Excellent management structure with experienced leaders
- Desirable location with excellent transport links
- A stable and well-supported working environment
You must have:
- A professional qualification in social work and experience of working with Adults,
- Social Work England registration or Social Care Wales registration for North Wales.
- Post qualified experience.
- Enhanced DBS/Update service.
- References required for the last 5 years of employment.
Benefits of working with Semester.co.uk:
- Free on-going training opportunities upon registering as part of our commitment to you.
- Competitive Rates of pay
- In house payroll, providing weekly payments and support
- Enhanced DBS completed.
- Support and expert advice from an approachable, dedicated and friendly team
- An assigned dedicated & experienced consultant
- Various employment opportunities in your preferred geographical area
- Flexible hours to meet your needs, full or part time
- Recommend a friend bonus scheme
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
If you would like to find out more information about this role, or the other opportunities Semester.co.uk have available feel free to click the 'Apply' button below or contact the team on 0161 4199285**