Do you want to make a difference to the lives of vulnerable children and young people?
Then come and join us in Warrington where we are passionate about our work with families. We have high aspirations for our children and welcome those who share our ambition.
Working in our Child In Need teams in Warrington you will have:-
• A manageable caseload
• A supportive and experienced management team
• Access to a highly skilled Early Help & Families First service, undertaking hands on work with families
• Reflective supervision
• An introduction to Systemic ideas
• Agile working (we aim to be office based 3 x per week)
We have 6 Child in Need Teams, each team has a senior practitioner and Manager. We are an end to end service and therefore go on duty on rolling rota every 6 days and that’s where all our families are allocated from. Caseloads are a mixture of assessment, CIN, CP and for some Care Proceedings.
What's on offer for the Social Worker
· Excellent competitive pay rate – paid weekly!
· Excellent management structure with experienced leaders
· Desirable location with excellent transport links
· A stable and well-supported working environment
You must have:
- A professional qualification in social work and experience of working with Children's
- Social Work England registration.
- Post qualified experience.
- Enhanced DBS/Update service.
- References required for the last 5 years of employment.
Benefits of working with Semester.co.uk:
- Free on-going training opportunities upon registering as part of our commitment to you.
- Competitive Rates of pay
- In house payroll, providing weekly payments and support
- Enhanced DBS completed.
- Support and expert advice from an approachable, dedicated and friendly team
- An assigned dedicated & experienced consultant
- Various employment opportunities in your preferred geographical area
- Flexible hours to meet your needs, full or part time
- Recommend a friend bonus scheme
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
If you would like to find out more information about this role, or the other opportunities Semester.co.uk have available feel free to click the 'Apply' button below or contact the team on 0161 4199285**