Safeguarding Hub EDT Social Worker required
The team are currently based at home however there is office space available to work from but given the current pandemic the team have continued to be supported to work from home. Staff are required to attend to matters which requires visits to complete assessments.
EDT are responsible for providing services for Adult Social Care and Children Social Care and are required to be an AMHP. They AMHP qualifications must be up to date to enable them to practice as an AMHP. The shift pattern is proving an out of hours service so shifts are as follows but they would not be expected to work every day and the way the rota works could be discussed further at interview
4:30pm-12:00 am (midnight) 12:00am-08:30 am week days
08:30am-4:30pm 4:30pm-12:00am 12:00am-08:30am weekends and bank holidays.
There are always 2 people on each shift, one main member of staff on duty and a backup practitioner.
What’s on offer for the Social Worker
· Excellent competitive pay rate – paid weekly!
· Excellent management structure with experienced leaders
· Desirable location with excellent transport links
· A stable and well-supported working environment
You must have:
- A professional qualification in social work and experience of working with Adults
- Social Work England registration.
- Post qualified experience.
- Enhanced DBS/Update service.
- References required for the last 5 years of employment.
Benefits of working with Semester.co.uk:
- Free on-going training opportunities upon registering as part of our commitment to you.
- Competitive Rates of pay
- In house payroll, providing weekly payments and support
- Enhanced DBS completed.
- Support and expert advice from an approachable, dedicated and friendly team
- An assigned dedicated & experienced consultant
- Various employment opportunities in your preferred geographical area
- Flexible hours to meet your needs, full or part time
- Recommend a friend bonus scheme
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
If you would like to find out more information about this role, or the other opportunities Semester.co.uk have available feel free to click the 'Apply' button below or contact the team on 0161 4199285**