This role will be joining a busy, knowledgeable and skilled team of Information Outreach Officers providing support to families across Wrexham at a preventative and early help level. The team has specialisms including parenting, first 1000 days, families with children with disabilities or additional needs, and asylum seeker and refugees. We are seeking a highly organised, enthusiastic individual to support families access the services they may need. The successful candidate will need to build up rapport and trust with families quickly and have the skills to carry out a what matters conversation and identify appropriate sources of support. Excellent record keeping will be required as well as high levels of communication and team working. Wrexham Family Information Service is a quality assured service, having achieved the Families First Quality Award for Family Information Services.
What’s on offer for the Support Worker?
- Excellent competitive pay rate
- Excellent management structure with experienced leaders
- Desirable location with excellent transport links
- A stable and well-supported working environment
You must have:
- Post qualified experience.
- Enhanced DBS/Update service.
- References required for the last 2 years of employment
Benefits of working with Semester.co.uk:
- Free on-going training opportunities upon registering as part of our commitment to you.
- Competitive Rates of pay
- In house payroll, providing weekly payments and support
- Enhanced DBS completed.
- Support and expert advice from an approachable, dedicated and friendly team
- An assigned dedicated & experienced consultant
- Various employment opportunities in your preferred geographical area
- Flexible hours to meet your needs, full or part time
- Recommend a friend bonus scheme
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
If you would like to find out more information about this role, or the other opportunities Semester.co.uk have available feel free to click the 'Apply' button below or contact the team on 0161 4199285**