JOB TYPE: Contract lasting usually 3 months with the potential to be further extended.
We are seeking a to recruit an experienced social worker within a busy court and Locality service in North Manchester. The social worker will be supported within a small team with a manageable caseload of children subject of CIN, CP and CLA plans. We will provide high levels of support and supervision to the post holder in managing a range of cases, the role would include attending and chairing a range of meetings, completing assessments including child and Family Assessments, section 47 enquiries and social work assessments for children subject of care proceedings.
The service is a busy but supportive one with a range of skilled and experienced staff, we are seeking to recruit social workers to join the service on a temporary basis pending permanent recruitment. We ensure that staff hold cases load of no more than 18 children.
What’s on offer for the Social Worker
· Excellent competitive pay rate – paid weekly!
· Excellent management structure with experienced leaders
· Desirable location with excellent transport links
· A stable and well-supported working environment
You must have:
- A professional qualification in social work and experience of working with Children's
- Social Work England registration.
- Post qualified experience.
- Enhanced DBS/Update service.
- References required for the last 5 years of employment.
Benefits of working with Semester.co.uk:
- Free on-going training opportunities upon registering as part of our commitment to you.
- Competitive Rates of pay
- In house payroll, providing weekly payments and support
- Enhanced DBS completed.
- Support and expert advice from an approachable, dedicated and friendly team
- An assigned dedicated & experienced consultant
- Various employment opportunities in your preferred geographical area
- Flexible hours to meet your needs, full or part time
- Recommend a friend bonus scheme
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
If you would like to find out more information about this role, or the other opportunities Semester.co.uk have available feel free to click the 'Apply' button below or contact the team on 0161 4199285**