Locality Team Social Workers required
Why Children’s Services at Tameside Council?
" Your induction programme is the most comprehensive I have seen" – Social Worker
* No cases allocated in the first two weeks of working with us
* Flexible working
* Part time hours available
* Excellent peer support and induction buddies for all new staff
* Comprehensive workforce development programme
What does the team do?
Longer term CIN work, CP cases, Court work , PLO cases. Range of assessments eg child and family assessments , Court work ( SWETs, Parenting assessments, viability assessments, Sibling need assessments).
You must have:
- A professional qualification in social work and experience of working with Children's
- Social Work England registration.
- Post qualified experience.
- Enhanced DBS/Update service.
- References required for the last 5 years of employment.
Benefits of working with Semester.co.uk:
- Free on-going training opportunities upon registering as part of our commitment to you.
- Competitive Rates of pay
- In house payroll, providing weekly payments and support
- Enhanced DBS completed.
- Support and expert advice from an approachable, dedicated and friendly team
- An assigned dedicated & experienced consultant
- Various employment opportunities in your preferred geographical area
- Flexible hours to meet your needs, full or part time
- Recommend a friend bonus scheme
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
If you would like to find out more information about this role, or the other opportunities Semester.co.uk have available feel free to click the 'Apply' button below or contact the team on 0161 4199285**