– Non caseload holding role
– Level 3 Experienced MASH SW’s required
– Support available from on site practice supervisors and team managers
– Hybrid working approach – minimum of 3 days per week on site in Bradford.
– Bespoke training due to be offered to all staff including agency workers by Professor David Thorpe. This is specialist training and not available in all LA’s.
– External audit/inspection has identified how the service is effective and decisions are mostly timely and appropriate
– Candidate must have a good understanding of threshold application and obtaining/dispensing with parental consent where appropriate
You must have:
- A professional qualification in social work and experience of working with Children’s
- Social Work England registration.
- Post qualified experience.
- Enhanced DBS/Update service.
- References required for the last 5 years of employment.
Benefits of working with Semester.co.uk:
- Free on-going training opportunities upon registering as part of our commitment to you.
- Competitive Rates of pay
- In house payroll, providing weekly payments and support
- Enhanced DBS completed.
- Support and expert advice from an approachable, dedicated and friendly team
- An assigned dedicated & experienced consultant
- Various employment opportunities in your preferred geographical area
- Flexible hours to meet your needs, full or part time
- Recommend a friend bonus scheme
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
If you would like to find out more information about this role, or the other opportunities Semester.co.uk have available feel free to click the 'Apply' button below or contact the team on 0161 4199285**