Advanced Social Work Practitioner required to join a locality team based in Featherstone. The caseload is generally CIN and CP, with some proceedings/ Child in Care cases. Responsibilities include offering reflective supervision and support to ASYEs and team colleagues.
Hybrid working available- generally the team are in the office 3 days per week.
Location is Featherstone and free parking is available. All visits occur within a 5 mile radius of the office, so reduced driving and more time for direct work!
Caseload of approximately 20 children.
Contract length of 12 weeks initially, but can be extended for the right candidate.
£37 per hour offered as standard, subject to experience, but rate can be negotiated for an exceptional candidate.
Agency workers can access training opportunities in line with permanent staff.
What’s on offer for the Social Worker
· Excellent competitive pay rate – paid weekly!
· Excellent management structure with experienced leaders
· Desirable location with excellent transport links
· A stable and well-supported working environment
You must have:
- A professional qualification in social work and experience of working with Children's
- Social Work England registration.
- Post qualified experience.
- Enhanced DBS/Update service.
- References required for the last 5 years of employment.
Benefits of working with Semester.co.uk:
- Free on-going training opportunities upon registering as part of our commitment to you.
- Competitive Rates of pay
- In house payroll, providing weekly payments and support
- Enhanced DBS completed.
- Support and expert advice from an approachable, dedicated and friendly team
- An assigned dedicated & experienced consultant
- Various employment opportunities in your preferred geographical area
- Flexible hours to meet your needs, full or part time
- Recommend a friend bonus scheme
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
If you would like to find out more information about this role, or the other opportunities Semester.co.uk have available feel free to click the 'Apply' button below or contact the team on 0161 4199285**