We are looking for a qualified, enthusiastic and motivated individual who has a passion for working with adults with Learning Disabilities, understanding their needs, aspirations and supporting them to enhance their quality of life.
We are a focused and dynamic team who are involved in the assessment and development of a wider range of services in Bolton to meet the current and future needs of local people who have a learning disability. Alongside the management of the team such as supervision, checking and authorising support plans, as set out in the job description and person specification, you will also be required to be lead on project development work and assist in achieving efficiencies within services and so knowledge and experience of this is preferred.
Knowledge of supported accommodation/ housing models, community assets, assistive technology, service developments, and commissioning arrangements is key to carrying out this role effectively.
You will need to establish good relationships with, liaise and negotiate with providers.
What’s on offer for the Social Worker?
- Excellent competitive pay rate
- Excellent management structure with experienced leaders
- Desirable location with excellent transport links
- A stable and well-supported working environment
You must have:
- A professional qualification in social work and experience of working with Adults,
- Social Work England registration or Social Care Wales registration for North Wales.
- Post qualified experience.
- Enhanced DBS/Update service.
- References required for the last 5 years of employment.
Benefits of working with Semester.co.uk:
- Free on-going training opportunities upon registering as part of our commitment to you.
- Competitive Rates of pay
- In house payroll, providing weekly payments and support
- Enhanced DBS completed.
- Support and expert advice from an approachable, dedicated and friendly team
- An assigned dedicated & experienced consultant
- Various employment opportunities in your preferred geographical area
- Flexible hours to meet your needs, full or part time
- Recommend a friend bonus scheme
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
If you would like to find out more information about this role, or the other opportunities Semester.co.uk have available feel free to click the 'Apply' button below or contact the team on 0161 4199285**