We require 2 experienced Mental Health Social Workers to join the team for a 2 month period. They will be required to solely undertake a Reviewing Officer role – actively reviewing Nursing and Residential Placements and Supporting Living and Packages of Care, liaising with Health & Social Care colleagues and recording all outcomes on the LAS system. The worker must have recent experience of working in a Mental Health community setting and undertaking reviews and assessments within that role.
They do not have to hold an AMHP qualification and will not be required to undertake AMHP duties
Any interviews offered will be via MS Teams
What’s on offer for the Social Worker?
- Excellent competitive pay rate
- Excellent management structure with experienced leaders
- Desirable location with excellent transport links
- A stable and well-supported working environment
You must have:
- A professional qualification in social work and experience of working with Adults,
- Social Work England registration or Social Care Wales registration for North Wales.
- Post qualified experience.
- Enhanced DBS/Update service.
- References required for the last 5 years of employment.
Benefits of working with Semester.co.uk:
- Free on-going training opportunities upon registering as part of our commitment to you.
- Competitive Rates of pay
- In house payroll, providing weekly payments and support
- Enhanced DBS completed.
- Support and expert advice from an approachable, dedicated and friendly team
- An assigned dedicated & experienced consultant
- Various employment opportunities in your preferred geographical area
- Flexible hours to meet your needs, full or part time
- Recommend a friend bonus scheme
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
If you would like to find out more information about this role, or the other opportunities Semester.co.uk have available feel free to click the 'Apply' button below or contact the team on 0161 4199285**