We are seeking to recruit two advanced practitioners within our North Court and Locality service.
We are a busy service working with children subject of CIN, CP and CLA plans, ensuring that the right help and support is provided to our families support a strength based approach.
The service consists of 7 social work teams, with 2 Advanced practitioners in each, as an Advanced Practitioner your role would include holding a manageable but complex caseload and supporting the manager and staff in the team.
In Manchester we are now rated ‘Good' by Ofsted, we are committed to supporting children and their families and making sure that staff in the service have the right support in order to deliver high quality practice achieving positive outcomes.
What's on offer for the Social Worker
· Excellent competitive pay rate – paid weekly!
· Excellent management structure with experienced leaders
· Desirable location with excellent transport links
· A stable and well-supported working environment
You must have:
- A professional qualification in social work and experience of working with Children's
- Social Work England registration.
- Post qualified experience.
- Enhanced DBS/Update service.
- References required for the last 5 years of employment.
Benefits of working with Semester.co.uk:
- Free on-going training opportunities upon registering as part of our commitment to you.
- Competitive Rates of pay
- In house payroll, providing weekly payments and support
- Enhanced DBS completed.
- Support and expert advice from an approachable, dedicated and friendly team
- An assigned dedicated & experienced consultant
- Various employment opportunities in your preferred geographical area
- Flexible hours to meet your needs, full or part time
- Recommend a friend bonus scheme
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
If you would like to find out more information about this role, or the other opportunities Semester.co.uk have available feel free to click the 'Apply' button below or contact the team on 0161 4199285**