"We have an exciting opportunity for a qualified AMHP to join our new AMHP hub based at Wildwood/County Hall. The team consists solely of AMHPs who work shifts primarily fulfilling the statutory duty for Local Authority of providing AMHP cover over 24/7 and 365 days of the year. The team acts as a single point of contact for all Mental Health Act referral requests. The successful applicant will be required to undertake flexible working over a 7 day period, this would entail working 37 hours over 3 long days with an expectation of working standby shifts alongside this. You must have a current Approved Mental Health Professional registration and be willing to undertake subsequent training to fulfil roles and responsibilities for personal and professional development. Regular formal and informal supervision opportunities are provided for all staff."
You must have:
- A professional qualification in social work and experience of working with Adults
- Social Work England registration.
- Post qualified experience.
- Enhanced DBS/Update service.
- References required for the last 5 years of employment.
Benefits of working with Semester.co.uk:
- Free on-going training opportunities upon registering as part of our commitment to you.
- Competitive Rates of pay
- In house payroll, providing weekly payments and support
- Enhanced DBS completed.
- Support and expert advice from an approachable, dedicated and friendly team
- An assigned dedicated & experienced consultant
- Various employment opportunities in your preferred geographical area
- Flexible hours to meet your needs, full or part time
- Recommend a friend bonus scheme
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
If you would like to find out more information about this role, or the other opportunities Semester.co.uk have available feel free to click the ‘Apply' button below or contact the team on 0161 4199285**