Overview • 1 Social Worker urgently required (Children & Young Person’s Service) for 3-5 months • Covering: Scarborough, Whitby and Ryedale •
Requirements • To cover complex caseloads, therefore minimum 2 years post qualified experience is required • Social Work England Registration • Knowledge of Signs of Safety • Enhanced DBS (child barring list) • Flexible and responsive visits • To visit North Yorkshire House, Scarborough (office-base) 3 times per week. • The remainder can be @ North Yorkshire House/ Home-based or alternative office based Benefits • Induction package as an Agency worker to North Yorkshire County Council • Managed caseloads • Working within a beautiful County. Low crime and un-employment rates • Work alongside a supportive and knowledgeable team • Work from home • Mileage to be reimbursed (to be agreed by Manager upon conversation) Agency Worker to cover the first 20miles there and back as a minimum and we would potentially pay mileage up to a 50 mile commute.
What’s on offer for the Social Worker
· Excellent competitive pay rate – paid weekly!
· Excellent management structure with experienced leaders
· Desirable location with excellent transport links
· A stable and well-supported working environment
You must have:
- A professional qualification in social work and experience of working with Children's
- Social Work England registration.
- Post qualified experience.
- Enhanced DBS/Update service.
- References required for the last 5 years of employment.
Benefits of working with Semester.co.uk:
- Free on-going training opportunities upon registering as part of our commitment to you.
- Competitive Rates of pay
- In house payroll, providing weekly payments and support
- Enhanced DBS completed.
- Support and expert advice from an approachable, dedicated and friendly team
- An assigned dedicated & experienced consultant
- Various employment opportunities in your preferred geographical area
- Flexible hours to meet your needs, full or part time
- Recommend a friend bonus scheme
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
If you would like to find out more information about this role, or the other opportunities Semester.co.uk have available feel free to click the 'Apply' button below or contact the team on 0161 4199285**