We require Social Workers to join our Winsford Child in Need/ Duty and assessment teams in the Winford locality covering Northwich Winsford and surrounding area.
CVs will only be considered if they fit the above criteria and references will be required. Currently we are not considering CVs from newly qualified social workers, or social workers who do not have experience in statutory social work or child protection
We require skilled and experienced social workers who have practice experience of working with children and families in both Child in Need and Child Protection. You will be expected to cover as duty social worker on a rota basis and have the ability to manage child protection/sec 47 enquiries working alongside partner agencies. You will have experience in completing Children and Family assessments and managing Child in Need plans.
Cheshire West and Chester is rated good by Ofsted. We can guarantee you quality supervision and opportunities for training in house. In addition are teams are a collaborative and a supportive environment. Currently we are working with a hybrid arrangement, combination of home working and office base.
You will receive a parking permit for the locality area and we will also provide IT equipment that will enable you to work virtually, however, you will be required to be office based on a rota basis.
You will be expected to complete ‘face to face’ work with children and families, within the current COVID -19 guidance and practice
What’s on offer for the Social Worker
· Excellent competitive pay rate – paid weekly!
· Excellent management structure with experienced leaders
· Desirable location with excellent transport links
· A stable and well-supported working environment
You must have:
- A professional qualification in social work and experience of working with Children's
- Social Work England registration.
- Post qualified experience.
- Enhanced DBS/Update service.
- References required for the last 5 years of employment.
Benefits of working with Semester.co.uk:
- Free on-going training opportunities upon registering as part of our commitment to you.
- Competitive Rates of pay
- In house payroll, providing weekly payments and support
- Enhanced DBS completed.
- Support and expert advice from an approachable, dedicated and friendly team
- An assigned dedicated & experienced consultant
- Various employment opportunities in your preferred geographical area
- Flexible hours to meet your needs, full or part time
- Recommend a friend bonus scheme
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
If you would like to find out more information about this role, or the other opportunities Semester.co.uk have available feel free to click the 'Apply' button below or contact the team on 0161 4199285**