We are looking for a temporary Team Manager/Senior Fieldwork Manager to work in our frontline child protection/child in need teams in West Fieldwork Services which is based at Sharrow just 10 minutes walk from Sheffield City Centre. Applicants must be social work qualified and SWE registered and have management experience in a statutory setting with significant experience of social work as they will be supervising a team of advanced social work practitioners, senior social workers and newly qualified on the ASYE programme – total team size is 7 FTE with ability to have oversight of caseloads. Ability to performance manage on a dashboard, experience of signs of safety and liquid logic social care system would be an advantage. We are now working on a hybrid model of 50/50 office and working from home and training will be provided.
You must have:
- A professional qualification in social work and experience of working with Children’s
- Social Work England registration.
- Post qualified experience.
- Enhanced DBS/Update service.
- References required for the last 5 years of employment.
Benefits of working with Semester.co.uk:
- Free on-going training opportunities upon registering as part of our commitment to you.
- Competitive Rates of pay
- In house payroll, providing weekly payments and support
- Enhanced DBS completed.
- Support and expert advice from an approachable, dedicated and friendly team
- An assigned dedicated & experienced consultant
- Various employment opportunities in your preferred geographical area
- Flexible hours to meet your needs, full or part time
- Recommend a friend bonus scheme
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
If you would like to find out more information about this role, or the other opportunities Semester.co.uk have available feel free to click the 'Apply' button below or contact the team on 0161 4199285**