JOB TYPE: Contract usually lasting around 3 months – usually extended further on a monthly basis, depending on services need.
Neighbourhood and Hospital Social Workers required:
We are looking for a number of passionate and enthusiastic Social Work England, registered with Social Workers to work with the Stockport neighbourhood and hospital teams . Working with partners across health, social care and the third sector you will play a vital role in supporting the people of Stockport.
Your main duties will be to provide an assessment, support planning and review service, underpinned by professional knowledge in order to ensure that:
• Vulnerable adults are safeguarded and are supported to live well with risk;
• Person centred outcomes and support requirements are identified, and;
• People are encouraged and enabled to live healthy and independent lives.
As a vital member of the team, you will ensure that person-centred outcomes are met in ways which utilise available resources as effectively as possible. You will need to undertake all duties in line with the Care Act 2014 ensuring that the principle of promoting and supporting wellbeing is at the heart of your practice.
Experience of using Liquid Logic would be desirable
What’s on offer for the Social Worker
· Excellent competitive pay rate – paid weekly!
· Excellent management structure with experienced leaders
· Desirable location with excellent transport links
· A stable and well-supported working environment
You must have:
- A professional qualification in social work and experience of working with Adults
- Social Work England registration.
- Post qualified experience.
- Enhanced DBS/Update service.
- References required for the last 5 years of employment.
Benefits of working with Semester.co.uk:
- Free on-going training opportunities upon registering as part of our commitment to you.
- Competitive Rates of pay
- In house payroll, providing weekly payments and support
- Enhanced DBS completed.
- Support and expert advice from an approachable, dedicated and friendly team
- An assigned dedicated & experienced consultant
- Various employment opportunities in your preferred geographical area
- Flexible hours to meet your needs, full or part time
- Recommend a friend bonus scheme
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
If you would like to find out more information about this role, or the other opportunities Semester.co.uk have available feel free to click the 'Apply' button below or contact the team on 0161 4199285**