The Reablement Service provides Reabling support to Service users within their own homes across the borough of Barnsley.
The role is predominantly a lone working role providing support including personal carers, meal preparation/Ready meals, Experience of Medication administration is preferred but not essential. Trained in the Moving and handling of people and use of equipment is preferred. See Job Profile for further information
The Role is 22hours weekly following our 3 week rolling Rota of 5 Mornings 7am till 3pm 5 days afternoons 3pm till 10 pm and the 3rd week being 2 mornings and 2 afternoon the service is demand led and these hours can increase if demand on service is high. but the minimum we would pay is 22 hours even if demand on service is Low. Mileage and travel time is included and access to a vehicle is preferred due to the nature of the role within the community.
Ability to communicate effectively with the public using a suitable level of fluency in spoken English, in line with the English Language requirement for public sector workers.
You must have:
- Post qualified experience.
- Enhanced DBS/Update service.
- References required for the last 5 years of employment.
Benefits of working with Semester.co.uk:
- Free on-going training opportunities upon registering as part of our commitment to you.
- Competitive Rates of pay
- In house payroll, providing weekly payments and support
- Enhanced DBS completed.
- Support and expert advice from an approachable, dedicated and friendly team
- An assigned dedicated & experienced consultant
- Various employment opportunities in your preferred geographical area
- Flexible hours to meet your needs, full or part time
- Recommend a friend bonus scheme
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
If you would like to find out more information about this role, or the other opportunities Semester.co.uk have available feel free to click the ‘Apply' button below or contact the team on 0161 4199285**